Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SALT or NO SALT?

Chip Truck Graphics, Baton Rouge LA 7/2008
All reproduction rights reserved Wm. Greiner
OK, I am getting tired of the unsolicited emails from people , however well I know them or not, about views on politics , abortion , gay rights , party affliations........................etc.
Examples:
I got one email that included a youTube video of a bunch of people sitting in the woods crying for the trees! The implication was that if you voted for OBAMA, we were going to end up with a bunch of Americans that sat around crying for everything?
Another was about how Gov. Sarah Palin was allowing the hunting of deer or elk be done from a helicopter! I guess the implication being that we will be able to shoot cats and dogs from our helicopters?
And yet another was titled - "CONFUSED". It was a long worded diatribe about something but the only thing that confused me was why it was sent?
ENOUGH ALREADY! The reason I have a blog is so if the hand full of people who actually care what I think can read and see it by their choice!
You like chips with or without salt?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that pic.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lightly salted.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home