Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sinator Vitter* please sit down!

Chair in Trash, New Orleans LA 2007
All reproduction rights reserved Wm. Greiner

I have never quite understood politics or politicians for that matter! 
I have come to realize, its often about power and control. 
Makers of the law rather than the followers of it? 

I was disappointed when I had heard about Senator David Vitters sexual liaisons, which were swiftly dismissed by the Junior Senator from Louisiana.

Today, Senator Vitter was one of only two dissenting votes against confirming, Hillary Clinton as our next Secretary of State! One of only two? Why?

I may have found an answer, if not the answer in Jeremy Alford 's article :

*Sinator Vitter  How U.S. Sen. David Vitter hopes to shake his ties to a dead madam


http://bestofneworleans.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A49417

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home