Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Parachuting Dreams

Cargo Ship docked Port of St. Martin 12/2008 from the series CRUISE
All reproduction rights reserved Wm. Greiner

I usually don’t remember my dreams, which is disturbing because I think they could be a great source of inspiration. However, I do remember I have been dreaming a great deal about the Somali pirates who are seizing cargo ships for ransom.

 

I began dreaming about tactical defense teams , armed with all kinds of weapons , thwarting the pirates from boarding ships. Its strange because I don’t hunt , I wasn’t a Navy Seal and , in fact , never served in the military. I mentioned my dreams to a friend , a hunter , who said he had been thinking about the same thing.

 

We were ready , imaginary or not , to round up the guns and men to do it , until reading an article about how well the Somali’s treat the ship’s crews. Our desire to play mercenary army waned as a result.

 

I then started to dream about the money being parachuted into the small , fast boats! So much for dreaming?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Karen said...

Very interesting dream you had there. You might want to ask about it with one of our dream writers, Courtenay Turner at www.boomeryearbook.com or www.boomeryearbook09.blogspot.com

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home