Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Parachuting Dreams

Cargo Ship docked Port of St. Martin 12/2008 from the series CRUISE
All reproduction rights reserved Wm. Greiner

I usually don’t remember my dreams, which is disturbing because I think they could be a great source of inspiration. However, I do remember I have been dreaming a great deal about the Somali pirates who are seizing cargo ships for ransom.


I began dreaming about tactical defense teams , armed with all kinds of weapons , thwarting the pirates from boarding ships. Its strange because I don’t hunt , I wasn’t a Navy Seal and , in fact , never served in the military. I mentioned my dreams to a friend , a hunter , who said he had been thinking about the same thing.


We were ready , imaginary or not , to round up the guns and men to do it , until reading an article about how well the Somali’s treat the ship’s crews. Our desire to play mercenary army waned as a result.


I then started to dream about the money being parachuted into the small , fast boats! So much for dreaming?


Blogger Dr. Karen said...

Very interesting dream you had there. You might want to ask about it with one of our dream writers, Courtenay Turner at or

6:19 PM  
Anonymous materials said...

womens handbag
womens handbag
fashion handbags
fashion handbag
handbags uk

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home