Wednesday, March 21, 2007

MISTAKEN IDENTITY

Boy in Red Cap, Baton Rouge LA 10/2006 from Baton Rouge Blues
copyright Wm. Greiner

I am not the William Greiner selling his watercolors on Ebay!
I am not the William Greiner PRESIDENT EMERITUS - University at Buffalo Law School!
I am not the William Greiner Chairman, Department of Art - Olivet Nazarene University!
I am not the William Greiner Chief Investment Officer , UMB Financial Corporation!
I am not the William Greiner Principal, Rockmont Capital!
I am not the William Greiner partner, Greiner-Maltz Co.!
I am not the William Greiner developer , Bedford Mobil Car Wash!
I am not the William Greiner township engineer, Pike County (?)!
I am not the William Greiner author of The Nature and Functions of Law (4th ed. 1980)!
I am not the William Greiner truck driver and UFO witness!
I am not the William Greiner Chairman, TOWN OF BEDFORD!
I am not the William Greiner Choice Office , Palm Beach employee!
I am not the William Greiner Wesleyan University Alumni!
Obviously, I am not the William Greiner owner Greiner-Kelly Drug Company (1891 to 1899)!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julian said...

That's pretty funny! Still enjoying your work.

-julian

8:15 AM  
Blogger Tim Connor said...

Ha! Great post.

And I am not Tim Connor -- Speaker -- Trainer -- Author: Custom in-house and public seminars on sales, management, leadership,relationships and customer service. Keynote motivation speeches and learning materials ...

although my father would have loved it if I was!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home