Saturday, March 27, 2010

What Happened in Vegas (Part1)

SILVER BELL WEDDING CHAPEL, Las Vegas NV 1990
FITZ, Las Vegas NV 1990
#413, Las Vegas NV 1990
Blue Angel Motel, Las Vegas NV 1990
76, Las Vegas NV 1990

In 1990, I was single and I got invited to a big party in Las Vegas. This was before the term "What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas" was coined. I went out with the expectation it would be a wild time and a great party. I made some pictures and.........

To be continued.

All reproduction rights reserved Wm. Greiner

5 Comments:

Blogger TomRS said...

really enjoying this new direction for your blog... it's just great to see your work.

2:19 AM  
Blogger William Greiner said...

Thanks Tom!

6:57 AM  
Blogger lol said...

性功能障礙 ,陽萎 ,陽痿 ,生物科技 ,壯陽 ,男性疾病 ,性功能 ,韭菜籽 ,起陽籽 ,高血壓 ,外遇 ,徵信 ,徵信社 ,外遇 ,外遇 ,徵信社 ,徵信 ,徵信社 ,外遇 ,徵信 ,徵信社 ,失眠 ,安養中心 ,老人癡呆症 ,疝氣 ,看護 ,情緒管理 ,微整型美容 ,精神分裂症 ,憂鬱症 ,瘦身減肥 ,baby ,月子餐 ,孕婦 ,生產 ,坐月子 ,坐月子中心

5:12 PM  
Blogger Gregory said...

I love the Vegas photos! They all have that mid century modern feel to them. BTW I played you in tennis last month......had no idea that you were a photographer.

11:38 AM  
Blogger William Greiner said...

Gregory! Thank you! I am not sure how you made this connection, but I appreciate the comment. Regards, W

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home