Saturday, March 27, 2010

What Happened in Vegas (Part1)

SILVER BELL WEDDING CHAPEL, Las Vegas NV 1990
FITZ, Las Vegas NV 1990
#413, Las Vegas NV 1990
Blue Angel Motel, Las Vegas NV 1990
76, Las Vegas NV 1990

In 1990, I was single and I got invited to a big party in Las Vegas. This was before the term "What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas" was coined. I went out with the expectation it would be a wild time and a great party. I made some pictures and.........

To be continued.

All reproduction rights reserved Wm. Greiner

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

really enjoying this new direction for your blog... it's just great to see your work.

2:19 AM  
Blogger William Greiner said...

Thanks Tom!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the Vegas photos! They all have that mid century modern feel to them. BTW I played you in tennis last month......had no idea that you were a photographer.

11:38 AM  
Blogger William Greiner said...

Gregory! Thank you! I am not sure how you made this connection, but I appreciate the comment. Regards, W

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home