Friday, September 18, 2009

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

FISH GUTS, Venice LA 2006
All reproduction rights reserved Wm. Greiner



PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

Dear friend,
I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter,
but it was borne out of desperation and current development.
Please bear with me. My name is DR HAGHY MUOSA
auditor of BOA Bank (B.O.A) I discovered existing
dormant account for 5years. I seek your consent to present
yourself as the next of kin of the deceased. As an auditor in the bank
I will use my position in the bank to help you stand as the next of kin
to the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at
$15million dollars
can be transferred to you, this is the story in a nutshell.
Now I want an account over seas where the bank will transfer this fund.
Now my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project?.......
2. Can I give you this trust?.......
If yes, send to me your personal information as below:
Your name
Your address
Your occupation
Your age Telephone number
I expect you're urgent response if you can handle this project,
Thanks
MR HAGHY MUOSA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home