Monday, September 14, 2009

The Age of Terrible

Hand Painted Sign, Baton Rouge LA 2009
All reproduction rights reserved Wm. Greiner

My father annoyed me when he would declare, "that is terrible behavior", but the phrase comes to my mind often now.


A U.S. Congressman yells out at the President of the United States, during a speech to Congress, "Liar"!

Serena Williams, during a major match, tells an official- " I'd like to stick this F...g ball down your F...g throat!"

Kayne West bursts onto the stage at the MTV VMA awards, during Taylor Swifts' acceptance speech, ranting that Beyounce should have won.


The older I get, the more sensitive I become to the notion that rude words and impulsive acts hurt! So, let's all take a deep breath and think first before we say something "terrible".

Thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home