Sunday, July 15, 2007

ON MY WAY TO THE FORUM

Wash n' Run at On the Run, Baton Rouge LA 7/2007 from Baton Rouge Blues
all reproduction rights reserved Wm. Greiner
Yesterday morning , on my way to the YMCA to play a tennis match, I noticed a body , the police , crime scene tape and film crews in a grocery store parking lot. On the way back afterwards I had stopped to get something near there and the tv news crew was still around. I stopped to ask what happened and ended up being interviewed myself.

Apparently a murder had occured, thus the body.
As we began the interview, I realized I was wearing a t-shirt a friend had made. It depicted two men, stick figures - one stabbing the other in the back, with the words "good morning" above the illustration. So as we started the interview, I asked (as I pointed to my t-shirt) "This isn't going to be a problem , is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home