Wednesday, July 26, 2017

PICTURING PEOPLE - Colors Jamaica

All reproduction rights reserved Wm. Greiner 2017

PICTURING PEOPLE - Colors Jamaica 

I was drawn to this lady standing out in front of my house one morning. She wore a bright red lip stick, green top, green bra, dog tags and a head scarf the national colors of Jamaica. I asked if I could photograph her and she readily agreed. I got my camera and without prompting, she began to pose. I loved her spirit and her look, but I am not sure I did her justice. After we finished, I sent her off for a lunch and dinner on me for our collaboration.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder if the dog tags have a special meaning to her.
And I can imagine that a chance meeting with an interesting person like her is also a fleeting moment and after you part ways other ideas enter your mind...I like this portrait. With the look on her face that you captured, I'm wondering what she's thinking, where she's been, and where she's going.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home