Friday, August 16, 2013

JORDAN DANE "On Her Special Day"

"On Her Special Day"
All reproduction rights reserved Wm. Greiner, Jordan Dane and UL Press.


On Her Special Day

by

Jordan Dane*

""Daddy. Robbie asked me to marry him. I said yes."
I remembered my daughter's words as if it were yesterday. She had held out her trembling hand to show me a diamond ring that dwarfed her small finger. Her sweet face radiated light as if it came from inside her. She looked the spitting image of her mother, God rest her soul.

Honey, are you sure about this........""


To read Jordan’s complete short story in the new book SHOW & TELL:


*www.jordandane.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Jordan Dane said...

Thanks for the feature, William G. I loved participating in this project and can hardly wait to see the stunning photos and read the other stories in this amazing book. I've bought/pre-ordered quite a number as Christmas presents.

Thanks again.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home